10/31/16

Halloween... All Hallows Day... Samhain...

Today is the first post I'm writing In my new VlogBlog... The rest of them were originally posted on my main blog... I guess this is kinda like a Debut right!

Anyhow...

Here it is! The first video I want to share with you is this one...


And here int he next video we can see Sharla having a Canadian Halloween in Japan!


Yup this is to celebrate Halloween!

Today is my favorite holiday of the year...You get to dress up all crazy and no one thinks you are crazy for doing it! Be creative and have fun with it!

I hope you liked watching Halloween in a country that is really new to it!
No matter what you call this holiday it has something for everyone... It is the day the Vale between the living and the dead is at it's thinnest and so a long time ago people would cut jack-o-lanterns and dress up so the spirits couldn't tell they were living.... Now-a-day there are things you can do to honor them... Personally I set a place at a table for my loved ones to come eat with me.

I'm going to end this post with that last bit of lore... Hope you had fun learning a little about Halloween in Japan and a bit of the history of Halloween!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Have a Blessed Samhain!

No comments:

Post a Comment