10/27/16

10~29~2015: Themed Cafes in Japan!!!!

As I was looking into what to put for my next spotlight review I started watching some more of Sharla in Japan's videos.. She did a few Cafe videos and I fell in love with them!!! soooo now that I have figured out how to put the videos right in the blog I reallllly want to show them to you!

Here are 4 Cafe videos by Sharla!!!

First up.... Pikachu Cafe!!!

Apparently this cafe is a limited time thing but I think it would be cool if they made it somewhere year round... check it out in the video below...

PIKACHU CAFE in Roppongi, Japan ☆ ピカチュウカフェ可愛過ぎてやばい

She gets so excited about the cuteness of the food that I can't help but get excited right along with her!!! I did notice she did another Pikachu cafe video but you will have to look through her videos to get to see it... you might also find other videos you would like to see!!!

I thought I'd follow up on all the cuteness with a Cat Cafe video..

CAT CAFES in Japan! 猫カフェに行ってみました♥

These kitties are just too cute when she brings out the food!!! And I love how the second cafe has more than one purpose!!! Amazing!

So she followed up her Cat Cafe video with a RABBIT one!!!! yup rabbit... SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Check it out!!!!


RABBIT CAFE IN JAPAN うさぎカフェに行ってみた!


So fluffy!!!! Some of these bunnies have such unique looks!!! I wanted to hold them all lol.

And now for the last video I want to show off... A Maid Cafe!!!


My First MAID CAFE Experience! Akihabara, Japan カナダ人の初めてのメイドカフェ

This is the traditional Cafe you see in Anime and Manga... I have to say I was not disappointed by the real thing!!! I know there are a lot of things in Anime that are not like they are in the real world so I tend to think that what I see in them is just all made up... this video shows that some of the stuff in them is soooo true!!! I REALLY want to go to a Maid Cafe now!!! 

I'm sure there are some other great themed cafe's in Japan but these are the videos I really wanted to share with you all... I love how Sharla involves other YouTubers in some of her videos too... hope you enjoy watching these adventures in themed cafes as much as I did!!!

As always... Thanx for taking the time to read and watch the things I bring to you!

Have a Great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment