10/27/16

10~31~2015: Just another themed cafe for ya!

Today's post was supposed to be posted on Friday. This is the best I can do since things got crazy! I'm going to start off with a video following up on themed cafe's...

Jun from Rachel & Jun went to a maid cafe and I feel that showing the difference between a mans first experience and a girls first time there was a good idea... 

If you didn't get a chance to watch the videos of themed cafe's I already posted I have provided a link to it here...


One of those is a maid cafe and Rachel is with Sharla! So when I saw Jun was going to one too I thought it would be good to show Just how different their times there were. Here is Jun's first time to a maid cafe!


As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment