10/27/16

9~29~2015: Hospitals... getting smarter in small towns...

Recently I watched a video by Texan in Tokyo on hospitals in Japan... something that surprised me where their hours. They have "business" hours instead of being open all day and night. I can see the plus and the minus to doing this. Though I have to admit I don't really want the hospitals here to adopt that aspect I also have to admit I think it's better for the people working there.

Another thing I was surprised by was the masks they have to wear. People will just ask you to put it on even if they don't know you. I love this idea and think we should all adopt it!

In the small town I live in now they expect you to put one on in the hospital when you come in sick. I was surprised because it is the first time I've gone there. I am sure there are people who won't do this but I'm also very glad they are making it a rule there. This way if I'm there for my children I don't have to get sick too.

If you want to check out Texan in Tokyo's video on this topic... here it is...

What to expect when you're sick in Japan

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment