10/27/16

1~5~2016: Convenient Food... Meals from a store...


Today I thought it would be fun to talk about food... Ya I know I talk about food a lot lol.
But hay if it is good why not tell people about it?!?! 

Today the first video I'm bringing to you is one of +Texan in Tokyo showing us winter themed Lunches from a convenience store... Check it out!


She does bring us another video of convenience store lunches... I will post that one here too!


All in all I think that lunches from a convenience store isn't bad thing and I definitely agree that home cooking is best!  It's not just lunch you can get there either... Here is a breakfast for ya!


Well I know I didn't really show you too much new stuff but I did show you that a meal from a convenience store isn't all that bad in Japan! Actually it's better than in the states from what I am seeing. But that may not be true either...

Let me know in the comments if you are able to get good semi-healthy or healthy meals at a convenience store near you! I'd be interested to know where in the world other than Japan you can get meals from a store that are not just junk!

That's all for now! See you all tomorrow!!!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I've posted!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment