10/27/16

10~27~2015: Today is the day....

Today is the day... I go in for surgery... How am I posting then you say?

Scheduling!!!!

I wrote a weeks worth of posts and put them to go out each day at 8:30 am. Tomorrow I'll add an extra one later in the day to let you all know how everything went. This way you get your blog fix without having to wait and I'll be able to relax and not worry if I can't write for a bit.

Also I have to apologize to Sharla from Sharla in Japan... I realized I haven't asked her directly if I could post links to her Videos yet and I think I have used them already. Sorry Sharla!!! I'll be waiting for your response to if you mind me linking to your videos before I do it again!

Now that I've informed you of what is going on... time to start the fun part of the post lol!

So I have been thinking a lot about vacations!!! In keeping with my Japanese theme I thought it would be fun to post a few videos... This is also the first attempt to link right to the videos in my blog on here.... that way it's not just a link but instead it plays here... lets try it with the first one...


The best Ryokan in Japan (Ryokan = traditional Japanese inn)


Yay it worked!!! This is Texan in Tokyo's video... They went on Vacation and were nice enough to walk us through this wonderful Ryokan! I really like this one because you get a feel of what it would be like to stay there even if you can't.

Next lets see a hotel room through Rachel's eyes from Rachel & Jun!


Japanese Hotel Room Tour! ☆


Here Rachel is visiting a friend who let her show off the hotel room... It's pretty nice too.. Though for me I think I like the Ryokan style better! Although it's true this is more what I'd be used to, I think if I had the choice I'd choose Ryokan!

Well I hope this was enlightening for you like it was for me! I enjoy watching these Videos so much and I enjoy sharing them with you just as much!!

As always, Thank you so much for reading!


Have a Great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment