10/27/16

10~13~2015: Bringing it to your attention!!!!

 Today I want to bring your attention to a playlist on the YouTube channel Rachel & Jun. It's about Japanese Craftsmen/women and Artisans... here it is....


I linked the playlist and the first video so you could check them out however you want to.

My favorite is the one with the candy and coming in a close second is the pottery one! It's amazing to see these people making such wonderful creations!

I know this post was a small one... Let me know if you find any other craftsmen in Japan you want me to find videos about! If there are enough requests maybe I'll make Monday my day to bring things to your attention!

Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone who takes the time and reads my blog posts! It means a lot to me! You're AWESOME!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment