10/27/16

4~18~2016: A new week... A new post!

This week is going to be loads of fun for me... My children are not in school! This means trips to parks and things like that... But first... I'm going to share something fun you can do if you are in Japan anytime in the warmer weather... I suppose you could do it when it is cold too but I wouldn't want to... I'd freeze my but off!

Here is a video by +Sharla in Japan and the details for the cruise are in the 
description but I'll put them here too for your convenience!


There was too much info to put it all here so I have a link to the page for you...


I hope you like the video... And that the link was helpful.

On this video she also shares info for you to help out with earthquake relief... I'll post it too for your convienence... Here it is... 
(I copied it right from the comments so this is +Sharla in Japan's exact comment.)

~IMPORTANT~ My good friend Micaela (@cieala on twitter) has set up a fund where you can donate towards Kumamoto Earthquake Relief, so if you would like to do that here is the link https://www.generosity.com/volunteer-fundraising/2016-kumamoto-earthquake-relief-fund

I hope this was both a fun post and an informational post! I'm going to end it here...

As alwasy... Thanx for watching and reading my post!

Have an amazing Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment