10/27/16

2~4~2016: Going to Japan???

Travel time!!!!

So anyone who knows anything about me knows I would LOVE to go to Japan! However that isn't going to happen anytime soon... BUT... I thought I would show you some videos to help you if that is something you are going to be doing anytime soon... Here is the first one!


 Thank you +Rachel & Jun for sharing this site with us!!!

Now that you have your trip planned lets look at this video that will help you get there!


Wow so much to know!!!

OK... Now you're there and you are headed to the hotel! Here is a video that can help you know what to expect when you get to your room!


It looks so cool!!!

I can't wait till I can go visit someday!!!

Hope these videos were helpful to you! Thank you soooooo much Rachel & Jun for sharing these with us!!! It was really informative!

As always... Thank you all for reading and watching what I share!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment