10/27/16

10~8~2015: Japanese Food!!!

OK I have to admit that when I was younger I was such a junk food addict! I had to try every new snack that came out in our area... It's a good thing we didn't have these or it would have been one heck of a problem... I would have eaten them non-stop!!!

Texan in Tokyo shows us about a chip found in HOKKAIDO Japan that I would have given my everything to get my hands on as a kid... Check out her short clip on them....

HOKKAIDO CHIPS

Don't they look soooooo yummy!!! I wonder if we can find them here in New Hampshire... It's settled... I'm gonna find a way to get my hands on them lol. It'll be perfect for snacking while I'm reviewing those Anime or Manga for my Wednesday Spotlight review!

Now for those of you who are saying "I don't want to eat junk" maybe you should check out Rachel & Jun's video on japanese food too...

Rachel & Jun: How to make Ramen at Home 【醤油ラーメン・Soy Sauce】

I hope my blog brings a new snack and food possibility to your world!

Thank You Grace and Rysouke for bringing this snack into my world of snacks!!!

Also Thank You Rachel and Jun for teaching me to make Ramen in the states!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment