10/27/16

4~11~2016: Getting to know you... Getting to know all about you.....

Although the title of this post is a few lines from a song and it is Monday... I am not posting music right now. I thought I would put up some "getting to know you" type videos from our YouTube family! Sooo here they are!

First up is +Texan in Tokyo 


They are too cute!

Next up is +Sharla in Japan 


Oh my her birthday is coming up... Not this saturday but next saterday! I will have to do a post specially saying Happy Birthday on April 23!!!

I Here is a link to the two posts I did for Rachel & Jun doing this...

Just a little info for you... Part 1
Just a little info for you... Part 2

Okay it's time to go now!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment