10/27/16

4~26~2016: New Family Member!

OK... Time for the exciting news to be completely revealed!

Our new YouTube family member is....


We have seen her in videos with +Rachel & Jun before... But when I went to her page I found one with +Sharla in Japan as well! I am looking forward to seeing if +Texan in Tokyo is also in any of them! But for now here are a few of her videos!


Here we see +Strawberry Mochi  with +Sharla in Japan 

next up we have this informative one...


Here Kelly and Rachel got together to tell us some things we could see in Japan that are different from where we might be... I don't know about you but they are very different from where I am in the states!

And the last one is this one...


Last year's video... We see +Texan in Tokyo a few times in there but I haven't found one they have done together... At least not on Kelly's channel... Maybe Grace has one?

I don't know yet since there are still a lot of videos on all of the channels that I haven't seen or have forgotten what's in them and need to watch them again!

Well... I'm going to stop the post here!

One last warm welcome to Kelly from the channel +Strawberry Mochi... Lets become Great friends!!!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!

Have an awesome day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment