10/27/16

12~28~2015: Traveling tip...

Ok lets be honest... Traveling is FUN!! But it's also stressful! There is soooo much to think about when going to another place. I haven't done any big traveling but I have gone to Canada for a visit with a friend. I had a great time too! 

But what do you do if you're going on a trip that is overseas for you, and what do you do if you don't know anyone there??? 

Sharla from Sharla in Japan has given us an answer that might just fit your needs!

Visiting Japan? Find a House to Stay at! Airbnbで国内ホームステイやってみませんか?


I have a feeling there are others out there with answers that would fit too... but this is the one I chose to show. Sharla did an amazing job telling us about this so I want to say thank you to her too!
I know someday I want to visit Japan so maybe I can use this then!!!

Well that's it for my blog today... I know it was short but I hope it was helpful!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching my posts!!!
Have a great day!!!

@}>~~Mistique Robin~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment