10/27/16

9~17~2015: Who knows how this will go...


Sooooo i have been watching a lot of vloggers lately... and I'm starting to get interested in it... sort of. I have to first get my blogs in order I think. It's not like I have a following but still it looks like fun! Now I just need to figure out a good topic to wright/vlog about lol. My inspiration is "Texan in Tokyo" though she doesn't know that. I love her videos about her life in Tokyo.

Here is one to show what I mean...


She has something interesting to write/vlog about... me... mot so much! I'm just attempting to write a book right now... though it is going decent it is still far from done. I have no idea how it will go either... first thing is I have to finish righting it... Then there is finding a company who is interested in publishing it... or self-publishing it myself... though that will be considerably harder... and much more expensive I think, Maybe i should write Grace and ask how she got the word out about her first comic book. (if you watched the video you know who  I'm talking about.) maybe she can tell me where to begin lol.

For now I guess I will just see how this one goes... and maybe I can do some work with my Photography too... I dunno... life is too short to not enjoy the things you do and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest!!!

so until next time... Live, Love, and Be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment