10/27/16

4~7~2016: Just something.... randomness!

I have always said I love being random!!!


That's right! I'm not as random as I seem! I carefully plan out my random bursts of information for you! And then I have to figure out how to make it seem random!!!

So with that in mind.... Here are some more "Not so random" random things!


Because who doesn't like to know more about the people they adore!!! Thank you Grace for sharing this with us! I know I make some of those same mistakes over and over again too!!!

Speaking of things people do... Rachel and Sharla are sharing some of the things they do out of habit now... Check it out here...



I think some of these things should be normal everywhere... Like the "covering your mouth" thing... I wonder how many odd looks I can get by bowing to everyone whenever the time would be right to... I may just try this to see... I love being odd!


Enjoy the little things... Live to the best of your ability... Hate no one... Forgive often!

Those are some great rules to live by!

Well it is time for me to stop!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I post!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment