10/27/16

2~29~2016: Just a little something....

So today I am going to keep this one short... But cool... Here is a video from +Texan in Tokyo for you to enjoy. It's (as of right now) the latest episode in her "Day in My Life" playlist!

Episode 18

Now... I don't know about you but I think it's so cute to see her reaction to how many backers she has for her comic... And the number is still going! As of this post she has 1569 backers!!!

You deserve it Grace!!!!

The next thing you should do is see if some book stores want to carry your book!

Let us know how that goes if you decide to! 

Alas... Today I'm going crazy trying to get stuff done on the first day back to school after February vacation... so I'm going to stop the post here...

As alway... Thanx for reading and watching my posts!

Have an amazing day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment