10/27/16

3~8~2016: Travel for our YouTube Family...

Today I thought it would be fun to talk about travels our YouTube family has done... 

We have people in our YouTube family that don't do a lot of travel outside the country they live in... For example... +Rachel & Jun mostly stay in Japan... But here we have them traveling somewhere else... Check it out!


It looks like they had so much fun... But I do hope the phone wasn't theirs!

And though I don't know where to find a video from +Texan in Tokyo from while they were in Texas (I can't find one right now anyhow)... I did find one of them talking about things they loved there...


I Have lived in Texas and I have to agree with some of the things they like being completely awesome! I wouldn't mind going back there someday. I love how they show us pictures of the trip!

And Sharla from +Sharla in Japan  brings us to some places around Japan... Here is one of those videos for you to watch too...


From all of our YouTube family we learn so much about so many places. I'm so glad they take the time to make these videos for us all to enjoy...

I'm even more glad they allow me to share them on my blog for all of you!!!

So with this I will end my blog for today... Hope you enjoyed it!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!!!

Have an amazing day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment