10/27/16

3~7~2016: This sounds so yummy to me....

Happy Monday everyone!!!!!
I'm not exactly sure when but +Sharla in Japan put a new opening to her videos! It's cute... I do have to say I miss the "Hi Guys" from the old one though... Anyhow... Moving on... Sharla put out a video that I just have to share!

I personally love sake... I have been fortunate enough to find it here in the states a few times though I'm sure it is not as good as it is there in Japan. Well I realllllly want to try this food that her and Rachel tell us about here in this video... I'll let you watch it before I say any more...


That's right!!!! Candy is always good but Kit Kat are my favorite candy soooo if I add that to the fact I love the taste of sake... All I can say is I really want to try these!!!

And if you don't want to go searching for where to buy them then just try here...


Japan has sooooo many flavors of Kit Kat that I want to try... I think it is amazing!

Do you have any foods you have seen on videos that you want to try??
Let me know in the comments and maybe we can inspire people together to try something new!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching!!!

Have an amazing week!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10~27~2016 Update!

I bought these and they were great!!! I am so going to get them again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment