10/27/16

2~11~2016: Thoughts and Publishing Help!!!

I have been thinking a lot lately about when I publish my first book...


I know it's scary right!!! Anyhow... I have thought this for a while... I want a pen name on my books.. Not my real name. I finally decided on what I am going to use and have started changing all my social media things to show that it is me. So what is my name???

Mistique Robin

Yup... Sweet and simple... It is so me too!!! It's not that I don't want people to know it's me that wrote the books, poems or anything else I put out... It's Just something I always thought was cool!

Ya ya I know... Geeky!

But you know what... I love my geeky self!!!!

I have a long way to go before I get to the point where I need to use the pen name though... but even so it is one less thing I need to worry about now.

Now here is some more info about Publishing books just in case you want to do this too...


She always has such great videos!!! Here is one of them from the list to give you a peek into what it's all about... Hope you like it as much as I did!!!


Well that is all I have time to write about right now.... Hope it was helpful even if only a little!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I post!!!

Have an amazing day/night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment