10/27/16

2~15~2016: Just a little anime knowledge for you...

This post is made possible because +Rachel & Jun were kind enough to make this video!


The hidden meanings in Anime names

This was not so surprising in the beginning... I have often written the names out in the Japanese way and looked at how they were said... Then thought wow that could be this!... However I never expected to be right! I love how clever the Japanese are with names!!!

At the end of the video Rachel and Jun said they would be putting another video about names out...
Soooo... Look forward to their kira-kira video!!! I'll post it when I find it!!!

Since I have spiked a fever yet again (I'm so sick of being sick) I'm going to make this a short post.

As always... Thanx for reading and watching!

Have a wonderful day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment