11/1/16

Woot New friends!

It has been forever since I have introduced a new YouTube family member for us all to enjoy watching! But today is our lucky day! I found this person by chance when watching +Sharla in Japan and +Taylor R テイラー doing their Shaylor sleepover videos and watched her video on the sleepover too... Here she is... Let's welcome Olli CuppaTea to the family!!!

Here is a newer video she did... Hope you like it!


I want that flower in the cup thingy... Like more than I thought I did even though I wanted it a ton the first time I saw it! Actually.. Who am I kidding... I want all these things!!!!

OK... So now that you're interested in her... Here are some links for you to find and/or follow her!


She has a Facebook page too... Here it is! 


She seems relatively new to the YouTube scene just like me so let's help her out by checking her out! If you like her content then be sure to subscribe!
Oh and don't forget to give a thumbs up if you like the videos you watch!

Those things are how both YouTube and the creator know you like what you are watching!

I'm going to end this post here for today... Hope you liked the post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared!
Have a magical and adventurous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment