11/17/16

5~23~2016: Sharing the magic of "A Capella" music!

First before I share the music with you I'm going to clarify what "A Capella" music is...


A cappella [a kapˈpɛlla] (Italian for "in the manner of the chapel") music is specifically group or solo singing without instrumental accompaniment, or a piece intended to be performed in this way. It contrasts with cantata, which is accompanied singing.

With that being said... It doesn't mean there is no music with the voices... If the voices make the music and sing the words it still works and fits this category!

Here is the music that had taken my world by storm one day... I want to share it with you now!


First up...


I love this group!!! In this wonderful video we see some of their unique style of not only their singing but also their fashion sense for the videos! Truly wonderful in every way... And who knew that a human could produce such music!!! 

Here is another example of their amazing talents!


In this one they are dressed more normal but again wow with that talent of theirs!!!
I hope you enjoyed listening to them as much as I enjoyed sharing the music with you!!!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!
Have a musical Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment