11/25/16

3 types of Ways.... How to Japan!


Today it's lesson day... I thought that just like last time I would do this lesson a little different.... There are so many manners in Japan that are hard to understand especially if you have never gone there... So today I am going to bring +tomoko tomoko's video about how to bow to your attention!

Here it is...


I never would have guessed this in a million years... And probably would have made major mistakes the first time I ever went to Japan! Thank you SOOOOOO much Tomoko for making it harder for us to mess up when we try to bow!

I don't know about you all but I LOVE learning new things about the Japanese culture! I can't get enough! They have such an amazing way of doing things. Maybe next time I will have a language lesson but I also think I may do more posts like these too... 

I hope you enjoyed learning about how to bow in Japan!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment