11/8/16

5~10~2016: Lots of info... Little time!

NOTE: My blog posts are going to be moved one at a time from the main blog to this vlog~blog for a bit on the days I don't have any planned posts... This will make it easier for me to move them... So the date it was originally written is shown in the post title... sorry for any confusion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH BOY!!! I am sooooooo not going to have enough time to write like I want to today... I have a n appointment and won't be back till after the time i'm supposed to post... So I'll share some videos I've wanted to bring to  your attention along with one that +Texan in Tokyo just put out!



We will start with a view of a beautiful boat ride +Rachel & Jun posted...


Thank You Rachel!



Now for a a "Toy" review? I'm not sure if this is a toy in Japan or just how this snack comes... But it is cool so please check out the video +Texan in Tokyo made to show it to us!


Those look yummy!!! Not sure about the taste... Gonna have to try it for yourself to figure it out! Thank you Grace!!!

Now for a change of pace +Strawberry Mochi shows us all about how to be a YouTuber!!!


So much info!!! Thank you Kelly!!!

Now to follow up with this... And possibly help you with it... +Sharla in Japan Shared a video on her Sharmander Page about editing videos! Here it is...


This looks like it would be cool even if you're not editing it for a YouTube channel!

The last one is a "Day in my Life" one from Grace... here it is!


Hope you like them all... This was actually longer than I thought I would manage! YAY!
That's all for now!! Don't forget to check out the Review tomorrow!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment