11/28/16

6~6~2016: Music Time...



Today I'm sharing with you some more of my favorite songs.... Yeah I have a lot of those!!!



I feel like this song gets you right in the heart... What girl or guy hasn't felt they were not good enough for someone else??? In this song I feel she is saying I shouldn't let them beat me because I'm good enough as I am... But that is just my interpretation...

What's yours?



Now for those of you who have ever felt dead inside or don't want to forget what it feels like to have emotions... This song might fit your mood better!


I have been there... It is NO fun being locked up inside your own mind!

So this week as you can see I chose Evanescence for the band I shared... For a long time their music was all that I listened to. They have a wide range of possible meanings to their music and I feel like everyone can connect with them on some level.

Are there any bands or groups you feel that way about?

You should let me know and I will feature a song or two of theirs sometime!
I'll end this post here... Hope you liked the music!!!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment