11/10/16

5~16~2016: YAY they back... and more!

Omg it has been forever since they put one up!!! Here is what Rachel has to say!



Rachel you have great skin so no need to worry! We look forward to all you wonderful videos!!!
If you haven't a clue who the second cat that she is talking about here are the videos for that! Caution the first one has a bit of an ouch factor so if you can't handle seeing hurt animals don't watch it.


Poor kitty!!!

Here is the next one...


I'm so happy the kiddy Poki is doing better! 
If you want to donate something small, They set up a fundraiser here: 
https://www.gofundme.com/pokithecat

Well I have to end this on a better note than the last video... Although it's good Poki is doing better I thought maybe a cosplay be +Rachel & Jun would be a good way to end.


I think I have showed this one before but I really like it so I'm showing it again!

That's all for now! Hope you didn't get too sad during this video set!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!!!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment