11/3/16

It's throwback to 2015!!!

OK... We have done a lot of throwback video days but I can't remember if we have done one with +Strawberry Mochi  yet... Sooooo... Let's do one for her today!

First video up for her is this one....


I love it... I think that would be cool here.... Some people do this at parties and call them "Grab Bags" because you grab a bag and find out what's in it later... I wish it was a more common thing though!

Now let's have another video from her...


This one is from a few months later and it's pretty informative! I love seeing others tell us about going to school in Japan... Wish I knew you could go there like this when I was young! It's odd seeing a younger Kelly talk about her school... She wasn't afraid to say her opinions about it... Probably because she never thought she would be posting it on YouTube... I think it is a good thing to see how foreigners may see the schools but in my opinion the I think the bathrooms were better kept up than she seemed to thing lol... But then again I went to a school where kids took care of the school too... And so I can say with confidence that in some places in america we SUCK at cleaning when we are that young! I wish I could say otherwise!

Anyhow... We got off topic lol.... I'm going to end it here too since I'm not sure where to go from here... I hope you liked this time-capsule trip back to +Strawberry Mochi's past self!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared!
Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment