11/5/16

5~6~2016: A little unsure....

I'm not used to writing a post that doesn't have the announcement when Friday comes... So i'm a little unsure what I should be writing right now... I thought maybe I would "wing it" and see how it goes.


Be it good or bad that is how it will be... Kind of like this angel woman... Yin and Yang all at once!

So here is something I found interesting... Because it's singing I figure it's ok to share...
It Blew me away!


Yea I know... I don't usually post auditions... But come on... How often do the people who are greeting and interviewing the applicants run up and do this to someone????

If you thought I'd spill what they do then you were wrong... Watch the video till the end to see!

This post seems so short without the announcement... Soooo... I'm gonna post one more video!

Here is a little Japanese Culture for you that is fun to watch!


Thank you for making this Video +Rachel & Jun and +Strawberry Mochi !!

Well that's it for today!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post.
Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment