11/4/16

Geisha... Facts and fun instead of fiction!

If you know anything about me it would be that I LOVE Geisha!

They are what started my love for all things Japanese! I was looking up facts on them after reading a book about Geisha so that I could know what was real and what was put in the book to make it sell. I'm the type of person who likes to figure that out after all.

But from that my interest branched out over time and that was when I got my Pen-Pal and soul sister Sayuri-san! She has taught me so much about Japan and the Japanese Culture and I will forever be greatfull to her. We have been friends since 2001 and I don't think we will ever not be friends!

So now it's my turn... I'm going to share a video from +Rachel & Jun that will tell you a bit about Geisha... This is the parts that I couldn't find when I was young too!


Thank You soooo much for showing us how this works you guys! I would have never been able to figure this out without you!

Someday when I go to Japan I want to figure out if someone will help me to meet a Geisha!

OK... Because I still have to get kids to school I'm going to end this post here... I know it is short and simple but I hope you at least liked the information!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment