11/5/16

5~2~2016: Hmmmm.... This looks good!

Yes... I am doing another food blog!

Up first is....

+Sharla in Japan showing us how to unwrap an Onigiri (rice ball) from a convenience store and introducing a friend to Umeboshi (pickled plum).



Thank you to both of you for doing this video!

I really think one of our YouTube family members should do a video teaching us how to make Onigiri!!! Maybe a collaboration video with with a bunch of you making different flavors?

Oh... Next up we have...



+Texan in Tokyo with another convenience store haul!


I really wasn't expecting it to all be stuff from convenience stores when I started... But hay...
If it works I'm all for it! There are sometimes really yummy things in those stores!

I'm going to stop the post here... After all...
These are two very nice and short videos that are fun to watch!
Hope you enjoyed them too!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment