11/5/16

5~9~2016: Music... Madness... Monday... Seems lagit!

Lol sooo ya... Music Madness Monday seems to be a thing for me now... Maybe I should make it an expected post? 



However I'm not going to keep track of the music I share (cause I can't seem to convince myself it's really a good idea to) and that means I may share some songs more than once... 
Hope you don't mind! 

And now... 

What you have all been waiting for...

On with the fun!!! 

Here is your musical diddy for this Monday of madness!!!


That was cute right! Bump of Chicken is the group playing in this video with Hatsune Miku!
Here is another one for you!!! This one however doesn't have Hatsune Miku in it but... 
Wow the visual is great!!!


Hope you enjoyed the music!!!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment