2/10/17

Late is better than never!!!

Don't you just hate being late???

I know I do! But sometimes late is better than never... I'd rather tell someone I'm sorry because I was wrong even if I'm late because if I don't say it at all then I am most likely to lose that person as a friend! I don't want that so... Ya late is better!

Even in school this can be the case! Late is better than never cause who wants a "0" on an assignment when they could get a "60" or "70" depending on the late penalty!

There are also times where it really doesn't matter how late you are... Like in sharing videos!
Lets look at this one now!


I'm a bit late showing this to you all since it came out on August 7, 2016! I'm sure they don't mind me taking so long to share it but I feel bad not having done so earlier!
+Texan in Tokyo I hope you had lots of sales since this video aired!



They also showed this next video a while ago and asked what we thought of these places... So now I'm going to ask too... Watch the video and let me know what your opinion on them is...


Well since we have had two videos and a question to try to get a conversation going I'm going to end the post... Hope you enjoyed this!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment