2/13/17

8~22~2016: Music Madness Monday is coming at you again!

Lets start talking about love with Pink! This first song is one that I feel really describes my love for my husband... Here it is...


Now we all know that no marriage is perfect... Mine is included in that. That song describes my love with my husband because he drives me crazy pushing buttons and causing fights but I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him!

Here is our history... And my thoughts...

14 years ago on July 4th we went on our first date...
7 years ago on July 16th we got married...
Today I think back and realize how much you've changed my life!
I wouldn't have it any other way!!!


Now I didn't always feel that way! There was a time when I thought we wouldn't make it... And this next song is the one I most related to at that time!


I wanted desperately to find a reason to believe we could fix our problems... So much so that it hurt and I often felt like I was drowning in despair... Somehow we did it though the hardest times we had ever faced... Here is a song I feel describes how you should look at things like this...


If you don't try you will never know if it will work! If you don't attempt to fix what feels broken then you will never know if it was truly broken or if you just thought it was past the point of repair. The point is... If it is worth it to you... If it means everything... Then don't let it become nothing!

I'll leave you with those thoughts to ponder and those songs to listen to!
I'm truly happy I tried and succeeded at love with the love of my life!
I hope you enjoyed the peek into my life as well!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have a love-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment