2/17/17

8~26~2016: Where is it.... Whatever it may be!


So today I was thinking about how often I ask where something is or mention I'd like to go to someplace... How easily it comes off my tongue... But how hard would it be in Japanese?

Lets let +tomoko tomoko show us how it's done!


I love her smile! Another simple but very helpful lesson for us! Thanx so much!!!

Here is the Vocabulary she posted in the description for us this time!

駅 eki → station
コンビニ konbini →convenience store
トイレ toire → rest room

I'm leaving the vocabulary highlighted with white to make it easier to find and read them... Someday I hope I can speak Japanese even HALF as good as she does. Yes I know she was born there but that is why I said half... I kinda feel like an impostor with my "baby's amount" of Japanese!

I'm really not that good but I am trying every day to learn more! It's not easy when you don't have anyone to practice with and you aren't able to find a teacher. I'm all self taught so if you ever see something I write or say in a video that is not correct... Please just correct me so I can learn from my mistake and maybe get it right next time! Anyhow...
I really hope you enjoyed this lesson!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a knowledge-filled fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment