2/21/17

9~8~2016: Pets and Pokemon!


Pets... Pokemon.. Pets and Pokemon... Everywhere!!!

Who doesn't like pets???? I bet there isn't a person alive who doesn't have some kind of pet they love! Even if it is a snake or gecko it's a pet you love... Personally I have a few types of pets I love... The first one is kittens.. or cats... They are just big or small balls of fluffy fur!

For me though, a cat is a bad pet to have... I am soooooo allergic!!! So I depend on films like +Rachel & Jun put out about Haku! Here take a look at all this cuteness!!!


He is just so adorable!!! I think I would have died laughing when he got his head stuck in the box cover... Sometimes I wish I wasn't so allergic. Unfortunately... The last time I tested if I could handle having a cat I almost lost my vision... The eye doctor literally told me I am having such a bad allergic reaction it was causing me to start going blind and if I didn't get my cat a new home I would lose my eyesight within the next 6 months to a year! I didn't even know that an allergy could do that!

Because of that I found him a nice home and we said goodbye to him. I won't test it again because it isn't fair to the cat and sooooooo I will be forever great-full to all the YouTube creators who are putting their cats on the internet for people like me to take delight in their antics!


Speaking of pets... How cool would it be if we could have Pokemon as real pets?!?!? Of course the closest thing we have to being able to do that is to play Pokemon GO. Here is +Strawberry Mochi bringing us on a tour in Japan that is not only fun and education... It's also a Pokemon hunting tour! Let's go with her to check it out!


This looks so fun... Being the only one hunting Pokemon can be a bit awkward so I'm kinda glad this is happening! She tells you about it in more detail on her Blog... But in case you are watching this video through my link I'll share the Blog address with you... HERE!!!

It seems everyone is into this crazy game... Including me! I have to figure out how to do my Poke-Hunts and film at the same time since I use my phone to film... Maybe I have another phone that I can download onto my computer with... Or maybe I can buy a cheep camera that has a good mic??? I dunno yet but I really am going to figure it out!

But until I do I don't think I can share the hunts with you! Sorry!!!!
Well that's all for this post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!!!
Have an adventurous and fluffy-fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment