2/9/17

8~18~2016: Throwback Thursday Sharla Style!!!

Last time I walked you back in time through +Rachel & Jun's channel past! Today we are going to see some of +Sharla in Japan's first videos!!!

Be sure to have you CC turned on before watching this if you don't understand Japanese!


She has come a long way in terms of being at home in a Vlog! It also makes me feel better knowing that when I start one I don't have to be perfect and up to the same standards as our YouTube family is right now because they probably started out just like me!

On to the next one!!!


About to start school and still sharing stuff with us... I think this is why her channel didn't just fade away... It takes a lot to get a new channel to be a known channel! You go girl!



So sets watch one from during the time after she started school now...



Good Luck on the test.... Lets see how she did below!


I love that it seems like all her earlier videos were in Japanese because they can become a study tool! She said so herself! It's more fun to watch a video or movie than it is to study a book... So you should enjoy watching her talk to us in Japanese and see if it helps you out any!

Even though these are short videos I'm going to end this post here...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment