2/3/17

8~9~2016: Here is another food post for you!!!

I LOVE FOOD!!!

But then again who doesn't??? We need to eat to survive so why shouldn't it taste great... I thought today I would share more food videos with you all and I would post a link to a few pictures I posted on my Photo-blog of foods I have eaten and shared with the world! Let us begin!


Here we have +Texan in Tokyo bringing us a new dip to try!


This one is great if you are a Vegan because there is no animal anything if you leave out the egg! And thank you so much Ryosuke for making the mistake... It makes the rest of us feel less silly when we make our mistakes! I can't wait to see what you cook next!



Here is one you made a while ago for those of us who can't wait till your next cooking video!!!


I really want to try both making and eating this!!! 

Now for those of us who want to look like we took lessons in a fancy school here are two videos to help you do just that! I'm pretty sure I've shared them once before though!




See what I mean by fancy!!! Here is the next one!


He really makes fancy cooking look so easy! Thank you so much to Jun from +JunsKitchen for sharing this and other meals with us all!!! I hope there are lots more to come!

So now we have watched two very different forms of cooking and not only enjoyed the show but made ourselves hungry... I am going to end this here and go do some cooking!!!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared with you!
Have a creative culinary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment