2/7/17

8~15~2016: Beauty, Adventure, and Info...It's all good!

This looks like it might be fun! I wouldn't make it as a haircut model because no one would want me to do that unless they only needed face pictures... My weight isn't where they would want it to be.
But I'm workin on that! GO ME!!! hehe... Lets see how Grace does!



Thank you so much +Texan in Tokyo for sharing this with us! Also I can so understand why you say it is awkward to walk and talk!!! I am just starting out with Vlogging and I feel the same way! This video was done a while ago... Can you tell us if it has gotten easier?


Apparently as of this video she still felt it was awkward! +Rachel & Jun can you tell us how you feel about it? Is it awkward for you too?

Because ya...


By the way... I may be posing questions to the people in our YouTube family but they may be too busy to answer us or they may not have seen the post... If you really want to know the answers to the questions I write and they haven't gotten to them on here then maybe if you message them on Twitter you can get an answer.... Maybe.... It's worth a shot right!

I'll share all the twitter names for them that I have and you can ask them things you want to know about... As popular as they are your questions may still be missed but don't give up cause they love hearing from us!


So here is a list of their twitter accounts... also the links will bring you to the twitter webpage...


They are pretty easy to follow... I'm so happy every day that they are part of our YouTube family!
I'm trying to find out if +JunsKitchen has a Twitter account or if they share that so there is less to manage... They manage a lot after all! And now....
I'm going to end this post since there is a lot to take in... Just my opinion...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment