2/14/17

8~25~2016: Travel time again!

Jiminy cricket!! I totally forgot to check if this post went out like it was supposed to!!! Sorry everyone! I'll get it out right away!!!



Come on... Who doesn't love to travel!!!! Here we have +Rachel & Jun who have been showing us all around with their travel videos... Lets watch another one from them that's cute and fun to watch!


I love how they always find ways to teach us things about the areas they visit… It must take them forever to figure out all the info they share with us.. It’s like they do a report for school every time they do a video. I know I should do more research on the things I share too.. I’m working on that!

They posted this video once before but I think something was wrong with it so they had to post it again.

OK… On to our next adventure!!! Grace decided to take us with her today to visit a really cool place.. Let’s watch and see where she has brought us!!!


Lol +Texan in Tokyo's Grace doesn't do so well with bugs I guess... She really didn’t like the creepy crawlies her friend kept finding and showing her! It’s ok Grace… There are very few creepy crawlies I like too…. I prefer bug free! Now we all know that’s not always possible so don’t let the chance of seeing a bug that freaks you out stop you from having a marvelous adventure!! Luckily Sharla had more luck with bugs… but then again when you’re on this kind of adventure it can go either way!

So let’s check out our next adventure… It’s time to go hiking with  +Sharla in Japan!!!


I'm afraid of heights but this looks sooo cool! I asked in her comment section if she got to keep the gear and another YouTube member said they also did this tour and had to return the gear at the end… Sharla herself didn’t answer as of me writing this post so it is better to plan for not keeping it so that you don’t end up looking bad… If they do let you keep it then it will be a pleasant surprise rather than them expecting it back and you looking greedy and rude. Hope that little info helps for your planning if you plan to do this trip! Boy that was a mouthful!

Ok... I'm gonna end this one here... Otherwise I won't have any more travel ones to share with you!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!!!
Have an adventurous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment