2/20/17

9~5~2016: Ninja Training!!!! and other stuff...

OK... Let's face it.... At one point in our lives we have all thought about or pretended to be Ninja. I know that I did... The cool moves... Awesome weapons... Skills that anyone would envy! What wasn't to love??? Well... In this video we can see some of the training it took to get those awesome skills!



How cool is that! Thanx +Rachel & Jun for sharing this with us!!! I really wanna visit this place someday... I'd be able to spend an entire day there and probably never get bored! This isn't the only place to learn about Ninja in Japan though... There is a museum with a whole section for ninja information… Let's take a look!



In this video +Strawberry Mochi shows us this wonderful and fun museum. It’s the one that has some info about Ninja but that isn’t the only think it has! I think it is so amazing they gathered all this information about The ninja’s training at all to be honest... It was my understanding that to be a Ninja meant taking the equivalent of a vow of silence! I wonder how much information they found that they deemed not shareable!?! It will forever be a mystery!

What did you think of those robots??? I couldn’t believe how they were moving! They were so lifelike that at first I thought they were just sculptures… Then they moved! Those robots are amazing! The one you can pat looks sooo cute! I wonder if it is soft or hard… Like could you cuddle it and feel like it was an animal or would you instantly be able to tell it was a robot??? Either way I wouldn't mind having one of those around when I have an anxiety fit! Hay Japan… I’ll be a test dummy for you to see if it actually helps anxiety if you want?!?!?


The people in our YouTube family make videos that are so amazing to watch... I really hope someday I get good enough at making videos like them... Or that I can be considered as good as they are! I feel like They are the modern Ninja... The kind who makes videos and makes it look so easy a child could do it yet it is sooo hard that few are so go at it!

Hehe... I'll keep working at it and hone my craft just like they did and just like the Ninja used to!
Here is a link to my YouTube if you want to watch any of my videos and let me know how I'm doing... I love hearing from you!


That's all for now... I can't wait to hear from you!!! I'll talk to you later!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have an amazing and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment