2/16/17

Interview time!!!!



Today I thought it would be cool to listen to an interview that +Rachel & Jun did with two kikokushijo named Chiko and Melodee... It's done in two parts so lets jump right in with part 1!




And here is part 2


I feel like this really puts into perspective that it doesn't mater if you are actually Japanese or not, you are still going to have some difficulties when moving to Japan! It gives me hope too that someday if I do end up there, I won't be looked down on if I make mistakes.



OK.. Lets end this with a pros and cons video interview with +Rachel & Jun about traveling in Japan!


With all this info to absorb I am going to end this post! I'll post part two of this last video when they put it out for us to see... I may be late with it though... lol... Anyways...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment