3/13/17

Music Monday... Is it back?

So I haven't really been writing new posts for a while... Music... Musing... Thoughts... Info... I'm going to write them all again... This is one to start us off again with an original never read post from me... Yeah it is possible that they may be similar.. Like the fact that this is a music post... So without further waiting... Here is a music video I found that I love...



This is the video Inori by Sabastiano Serafini and I love how it sounds and how simple the video itself seems... Seems because I am willing to bet it took forever to put it together!

Here is another one for you... This one is English though...


It is sooooo cool to watch this one too... Was it all a dream? That one was When the Night kills the Day (music video, Yu Phoenix) and I love how different it is from the previous one!

Now for a change-up... This guy rocks at acapella! here are a few of his covers! Hope you enjoy them!



Seee.... Such originality... If I didn't know better I would say it was impossible that he was making all the music with his own voice! Well this is it for this little tidbit... Hope you like it all! Did I spark a bit of interest for you in a new musician? If you want to share a new music piece with us all leave it in the comments and I'll check it out... Maybe they will be in another post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment