3/28/17

Language and laws... Or laws and language... When in Rome?

So today I thought I would again share videos... I have been on a +Texan in Tokyo kick for a while so I'm sorry if you are getting sick of seeing videos from them... I will try to share other ones next month though. But for now... Here are two videos that caught my eye...


They are just so fun to watch! Here is the second one!


I think I have shared the second one before... But I really do think it is good to have apps that help you to learn... the first time I shared this one I hadn't tried it yet but now I do use it.... I have to admit it is pretty cool for someone like me who doesn't have the ability to practice very easily. If you want practice partners you might really think of checking it out.

I know there are a lot of other apps out there but there aren't that many I have found fun or easy to use... I have three I keep on my iPhone and a few more I use on my iPad. All-in-all I think you need to find the tools that work best for you so that you can achieve your goals!

And with that thought in mind I am going to end this post. I am trying to set up the posts for the time I will have no internet due to the move!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have a wonderful and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment