3/16/17

Can you believe it's been 3 months?????

Boy time sure does fly!!!


It's hard to believe that one of our YouTube family stopped making videos about three months ago... Although they aren't putting out new movies I feel like we have just scratched the tip of the iceburg when looking at the videos they did put out... So what better way to remember them than to look at some of their older ones? That's right... Texan in Tokyo is our Throwback Thursday!

So here is video one!


Yup... It's a quicky... But a good one! Next up is video two!


This one was a bit longer.... This was all still while she was learning what she was doing... Much like I am now I guess. Next up is video three!


That one was the longest of the three... They are all really short but sweet videos that show diffirent things about Japan and let us really start to get to know Grace and Ryosuke! I hope over the past three months they have been happy and healthy as they settle into their lives while trying to start their family! If you guys see this I hope you remember you are always a member of my YouTube family here! Miss ya!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared with you!
Have a wonderful and entertaining day!

No comments:

Post a Comment