3/10/17

Money.... More Money! Lets take a look at some money!


Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to share another lesson in Japanese with you all! As you all know... We are listening to +tomoko tomoko as she teaches us things in Japanese.. Here is the next video for you! In it we will see her explain the Japanese money she shows us.... It is kind of hard to follow but cool at the same time! I don't know about you but I would feel sooooo rich holding a bill that has 10000 on it!

Lets check it out!


OK... I'm sure you see what I meant now... She did her best to explain this to us... I think it would make sense to someone who grew up with this money always around them though. Like for me even when I was first learning money I could easily understand that one hundred pennies made a dollar.. It's not to hard to understand this system either... You just need to listen to her explanation a few times before it becomes easy to understand.

But lets face it... There are a LOT more coins in the Japanese money system than in the American one... Here is an image for you to see what I mean...


Those are the Japanese coins... Here are the American ones...


Now these are the common ones minus the penny... I couldn't find a picture with a penny too... Also... I know there is the Half dollar and silver dollar as well as a gold dollar that are also coins we had but you almost never see them. In fact, I had seen a friend spend one and she was accused of using fake money until someone verified it!

The fact that there are only five common coins in America makes it so easy to figure out... Although I'm sure once you get used to the other countries coins it would seem just as easy. I've just never had the opportunity to learn and use another money system!

I don't know about you but I think it would be a great adventure!
I'm going to end this post on this great note! 

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment