3/27/17

And It's Back!!! Music Madness Monday!!!

It has been forever since I have shared a music video of any kind with you all... So I'm taking us back in time with this one... I'm sure a lot of you already know who these guys are so I'm not going to introduce them till after the first song... And that song is here.....


Yup... If you know this amazing song then you know these guys are N.K.O.T.B! For those who don't know that name maybe you will recognize it this way... New Kids on the Block!

This was from years ago though... Here is one that is much more recent but still an oldie!


They still have amazing voices!!!

Nothing more needs to be said... I hope I brought back some great memories for those who already knew about this group and started some cool new memories for those who didn't!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared!
Hope you have a musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment