3/23/17

Food... Food... And more Food!!!

Lets kick this food fit off with a share of +Sharla in Japan's 2016 snack box share...


That looks yummy!!! Next for food shares we have...


That was cool... and the shout out to another YouTube personality was so cool of her... I think i'm going to check them out... Maybe we will have a new member to our YouTube family! So now into the next video... This one is more of a mail opening but she does tell us about all the snacks she gets... Let's check it out! Here it is.....


All these videos were on +Sharla in Japan's channel called Sharmander...
And there you have it... This is all I'm going to share in this video food haul type post... Maybe you learned about a new snack you want to try? I hope so... I know I will be seeing if some of these can be shipped to the USA so I can try them... I can't wait!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share!
Hope you have a yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment