3/7/17

10~20~2016: Oldies? Old posts? Old videos??? What will the throwback be this time???

Here is a post I wrote a long time ago! it was around a year ago already!
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets talk Ice Cream!!!

Ok... random I know lol...

I was watching Sharla from +Sharla in Japan and she did this video on ice cream and it looks sooooooo yummy I had to share!!! What better way to make a debut on my blog!
Here is Sharla from +Sharla in Japan  bringing us....

Biggest Ice Cream Ever in Nakano, Tokyo

You HAVE to check it out.... It is soooooo EPIC!!!

Sorry... I'm done going gaga over the ice cream lol.

I will go there someday and get this lol
.
.
.

Have a great day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't want to click the link to see it I am posting it here...


So... You might be wondering why I decided to re-share this post... As you know I am doing a clean-up of my site for AdSence and this post was a realllllly short one that I'm sure they would consider just click bait.... At the time though I just wanted to tell people about the YouTube family I was building! Sharla is a part of that so I though just posting her video was a great idea!

While it isn't a bad idea I forgot the most important part and that is that if I'm not talking about the video in the post it isn't good... So I am re-sharing this video because I really do LOVE the post but this time I am going to be giving you my thoughts on it too... So here they are!

First of all I have to say the way she looks at the ice cream when she first shows it off was like OMG and just so Sharla... When I think about how her first videos were she has come soooo far.... Her personality on camera is shining and she has a way of really making you want to eat the things she is trying... Maybe it is that she can't hide how much she likes it?


Ya that picture sums it up if you ask me.... And to have such a thing happen toward the end of the video.... And poor Shine! But then if I tell you what I'm talking about you won't watch it to find out... And that just won't do! hehe... So I'm going to say you should listen to pooh and Enjoy the video!

I really do want to go try this ice cream though... It looks like it is a really tasty treat!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment