3/24/17

Lesson time... Guide time too!


Today we are going to have two different types of lessons... The first is one with +tomoko tomoko and the second is a guide by +Rachel & Jun! It's my hope that you learn something about Japan as well as picking up some of the words Tomoko teaches us! Here is the first one!


eiga 映画 →movie
yuushoku 夕食 →dinner
yuuenchi 遊園地→ amusement park 
watashi no uchi  私のウチ(家)→my(female) house 
boku no uchi 僕のウチ(家)→my(male) house

Even though you may only pick up one or two words each time you watch her videos I feel it is very important to listen to the language when you're learning Japanese. I could be wrong but I do know it can't hurt!

Now here is the second video... It may not be a serious one but I'm sure that some of the things they tell you are true... Like about how to treat a tatami mat or the cleaning things Japanese people do in the bathroom.

Mainly enjoy a laugh while learning random things! Here it is!


Well that's it for this post... Hope you had fun watching these random videos!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a Knowledge filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment