1/17/17

Just something from me...

I don't usually post many of my Vlog posts here but I think I want to share them so that maybe I can start getting some feedback on them... I really want to improve my editing and video making skills so it's important to get them out there right...

So with that here is a quick post with a few videos from me!


This was the first one I tried making... I figured it would be good to show a baseline so people could judge if I've gotten better or not.

Be honest when watching the next two... I really need constructive criticism to improve.


This one was more a real time talk type thing... I did say in my channel description that sometimes my illnesses would be talked about... Having Fibromyalgia is not easy for any of us that have it... But if talking will give someone hope that  it will be ok when they feel it won't or that they are not alone then it is worth it to put myself out there...

The last one is my channel trailer I made... I'm not sure how it is but I am proud of it!



Well that is all from me for today... Hope you enjoyed my work!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment